Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience with development in HTML / CSS (PHP / MySQL preferred)
- Online marketing experience (SEO / AdWords preferred)
- A great command of your own voice, a strong presence, and the ability to speak with authority
- Excellent organizational skills with experience in complex project management
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps preferred
- The ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure
- An approach that is self-motivated, professional, and positive
- The ability to explain our development process and technical information to a non-technical audience
- An excellent writing and speaking ability
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
Apply for this job
We require a skills test including video as part of our hiring process.